Saturday, September 29, 2012

BROKEN TOE NAILS, BLOOD AND A CRYING 4 YR OLD

My poor little son tripped and broke his teeny tiny pinky toe nail. He thought it was the end of the world. Crying and freaking out. He kept saying "it's gonna make me blood all over".

It was bleeding, but not terribly. It stopped just shortly after it started. I am not saying that it didn't hurt, I'm sure it did. But the way he was crying you'd thing someone was beating him.

I had to close up the windows so someone didn't send the cops over. Eventually, we got it bandaged up. During the night last night, he pulled the bandage off and it was bleeding again.

Not sure what to do, the nail is still attached and I can't get close enough to it to clip the part that was broken. He really broke it all the way down too.

Guess it's time for ^ to handle things :)

2 comments:

  1. My son, it really mean when he hurts his toe nails! I have to explain, and explain that I'll make it feel better if he let's me near it! Then I hand him a book, and he eventually starts to read it, and I can perform surgery! Lol! Meagan Verkamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor alex won't have anything to do with anything when he's hurt. He just freaks!!

    ReplyDelete