Friday, September 21, 2012

A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY




Hey there, my name is Callie,
I have three amazing children ages 11, 7, and 4. I am married and live in a tiny community in Bee Cave TX. 

I recently just moved here due to job promotion and such. I am from North Carolina originally. I loved it there, just as I do here.

This is my first year homeschooling my kids. They seem to like it, although I am finding it a bit challenging. Since they demand so much attention, my free time has gone down to a big fat ole ZERO minutes a day. Ha Ha.

A few of my favorite things are photography, painting, reading, writing, singing, playing with my kids, playing with my husband ETC. My husband and I are kids at heart. We love to laugh and joke around, as well as just chilling out to watch some SYFY.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to make this a lengthy post or not. I wanted to introduce myself and my family. I hope to be seeing some viewers soon.

I get a lot of product tests and such to do reviews on, so be on the look out for those.

***and please comment and introduce yourself as well. I'd love to hear your stories ****

Out for now ~ CALLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment