Friday, September 28, 2012

POP SECRET POPCORN (extra butter)

~ PRODUCT REVIEW ~

I bought a box of pop secret popcorn (extra butter) for my families movie night. Got home, popped the first bag, opened it, and to my surprise there was less than a quarter bag of popped popcorn! I shook the bag around to see just how much was left un popped and saw the "extra butter" sloshing around in the bottom of the bag with tons of popcorn kernels.

I thought to myself "this must be a bad bag", so I popped another one...and another one....until I had poipped all six bags of popcorn. The end result was one full bag of popped popcorn out of all six bags that I had popped.

Very disappointed the product, I emailed the company expaining what had happened. I recieved an email back about an hour later stating 

" Dear Ms.             :

Thank you for your recent e-mail to Diamond Foods.

We were sorry to learn of your disappointment with Pop Secret Extra Butter Popcorn.  I will be sending you a letter and refund by US Postal
Mail.

We appreciate your interest in our products.

                   
         

It was nice to get an email back so quickly, but they didn't even seem surprised that I thought so poorly of their product. I guess they get many of these types of emails a day. Why else would you immediately offer a refund and end the email? 

I DO NOT recommend this product at all. It is not worth the five dollars they charge for a box of six. I say, make your own. It's better quality and cheaper.

out for now ~ CALLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment