Monday, October 8, 2012

WIN SEPHORA LIP STAIN ENTER BELOW!





I just bought some sephora lip and cheek stain in "lush flush" and I have just used it for the first time. I absolutely LOVE IT! It stays on well and the color is amazing.

Since I liked it so much, I will be giving ONE tube of SEPHORA lip and cheek stain away FREE! All you have to so is fill out your info on the right side of the page and leave  a number 1- 100 in the message box and i will use a random number generator to pick the winner.

Please check back on October 18 to see who the winner is. Please don't forget to leave me  comment and let me know that you've entered. :)
If this contest goes well, I will hold one once a month or maybe bi monthly.

6 comments:

  1. I'm unsure of how to enter, :) do I do it through commenting? Meagan v. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is an entry form on the right of the page just under my profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're using a smart phone it may not show. You can leave your email here. So far you're my only entrant :( do me a favor and pimp out my contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay lady! Here's my email meaganrules@yahoo.com. Don't judge, I'm a lame ass! I need a new lip stain! Lmao. :) Meagan Verkamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there ! I tried filling out the form on the side but it then takes me to an error saying the location is not found. I kept trying and it's doing the same thing. I'll try again later, in case it doesn't work, my info is:

    Wildfire101@comcast.net
    Cassie Bolarinho
    My number is 21 !!
    And I will be happy to give my address and phone just not through this comment section :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck ladies. I'll check on the form and see whats up, but as long as I have your email, then I will be able to contact the winner.

    ReplyDelete