Friday, April 12, 2013

RASPBERRY KETONE UPDATE!!

I have been taking this supplement for almost a month now. I took four capsules which totaled 2000mg for two weeks and did not lose a single pound. So, I added in CLA. I took four capsules of the CLA in addition to the four Ketone capsules. The CLA is 1000 mg of safflower oil and 800 mg of cla per capsule. I did this for another two weeks and have just finished the bottle of Ketones. I still have yet to lose any weight. Nothing. Nada. Zip. 

I don't know why it doesn't work. I eat relatively healthy, and I am not fat, at all. I am 5'8 and weigh 146 lbs. the exact weigh I started this experiment with one month ago. I honestly, didn't even see my weight fluctuate any. It just stayed at 146 every time I weighed myself (about twice a week)

Well, there ya have it folks. This supplement does NOT get my thumbs up. Neither does the CLA supplement. and combined, it still did absolutely NOTHING!

Stay tuned for future reviews on supplements, beauty products, and anything else I feel like writing about :)
~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment