Thursday, March 14, 2013

RAPBERRY KETONES (do they really work)

Let me start off by saying that I am NOT by any means over weight. I weigh 140 lbs and I and 5'8....

Many of you are wanting to try the Dr.Oz endorsed "raspberry ketones" but are wondering if they really work for fat loss. I am conducting an experiment to find out just what does happen when you take this supplement.

I am taking AI SPORTS NUTRITION raspberry ketones 500 mg capsules. I take 2 every day one half hour before breakfast. Just as I am supposed to. I have done tones of research and decided that this brand is probably the best to try because it only has the ketones in it, no caffeine, no coffee bean extract, nothing, Just raspberry ketones.

I have read about people having tons of side effects while taking the ones with other ingredients, so I suggest only getting the pure ketones.

I just started taking this yesterday, and I have had absolutely no side effects. none. My husband is also taking the ketones, so I will keep you updated on his progress as well, Juts in case he has results that I don't have.

Stay Tuned folks, I will update my progress every day or so. Until then, enjoy the rest of my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment