Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My biggest apologies

I am sorry for my lack of posts recently. I have been going through some personal stuff of my own. I promise to return and get this blog back up and running once more.

I have recently gotten a new influenster voxbox, I can't wait to try everything out and get some more reviews up here for you guys.

Another thing is, I am big on trying out weight loss items and giving real reports and reviews on them, one i have recently found was a fat freezing belt. I am very curious to try this one, but it is a bit pricey, so It may take me a while to get the extra cash to order one. I will post a link below and if any of you guys have tried this, please email me and let me know what you thought. Your review just might end up on this blog.

http://www.amazon.com/Asrais-Touch-Freezing-Shaping-84-99/dp/B00AZN395A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371569757&sr=8-1&keywords=fat+freezing+belt

well, I am off of here for now. Please, continue to check back often so you don't miss any of the exciting reviews that I have in store for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment